SOIL & GROUNDWATER INVESTIGATIONS AND CONTAMINATED LAND MANAGEMENT
Soil and groundwater investigations are conducted to assess the potential site contamination and to quantify the pollution magnitude. Ecovision provides full-scope performance of intrusive investigations consisting of:
- drilling of the soil borings and installation of groundwater monitoring wells;
- collection of soil and/ or groundwater samples as well as soil gas samples;
- preparation of geological reports, including geological and hydrogeological description and graphic appendices as soil geological cross-sections;
- cooperation with accredited laboratories providing full scope of analyses related to Polish and European standards on soil environment quality;
- analysis and discussion of analytical laboratory results;
- assessment of potential spread of presumable soil / groundwater contamination;
- development of recommendations for further activities including cost estimates.
At present Ecovision can provide the complex support in soil remediation and contaminated land management projects at the activities encompassing:
- regulatory advisory services regarding soil quality requirements and liabilities related to land contamination in Poland;
- soil remediation permitting advisory services;
- fieldwork supervision, support and data processing.