PROCESS SAFETY AND MAJOR-ACCIDENTS AUDITS
A process safety audit is an important tool aimed to help to establish, measure, maintain and improve process safety performance. Audits allow to compare site’s performance against law requirements and established good business practices and standards.
Ecovision offers performance of process safety / major-accident (Seveso) audits and has experience on this field, including both tier I and II sites. The process safety audit covers the following items:
- Regulatory compliance with the Seveso (II and III) regulations;
- An assessment of all practices, activities, policies, procedures;
- Hazardous substances handling and storage practices;
- Identification of major-accident risks;
- Assessment of control measures (both existing and required);
- Emergency planning issues (both for internal and external planning).